Create a Hybrid Creature

Proud as heck with this one. I get to add in one of my favorite wild cats, the clouded leopard. I'm kinda known to my friends with making hybrids in my drawings and stuff. Now, this, was a challenge. I usually do 2 or 3 animals mixed with a human (Don't get the wrong idea by thinking FURRY. It's really just a human with animal features, like ears, horns, wings, and tails. Sometimes there's animal resemblances on their faces, like scales or dots that resemble spider eyes.) So this has more animals that i have ever mixed in with a single animal. Gotta say, this looks great. There are antlers, Amur leopard and tiger fur, a deer hoof, over-sized bat wings, and a black fox's tail. I don't know how this would be made if it was real, but it sure is a sight to behold!

Comments

Popular Posts